The Americas struggle with border security; illegal drug proliferation; disaster response; many forms of violence; and, environmental and unexploded ordnance contamination at active and formerly used defense sites. Active military ranges are also challenged with environmentally sustainable solutions to strengthen live-fire training and operations. Military, law enforcement, and emergency management personnel often need additional readiness and pre-deployment training for the complex missions they perform.
Janus Global Operations draws on its expertise and global resources to create tailored and discreet solutions for commercial and government clients in the Americas. Clients rely on Janus to provide scalable solutions for unexploded ordnance removal; range sustainment; environmental and treaty compliance; homeland security; border security; conventional weapons destruction; training packages tailored to a specific mission, region, or country; and more.
Janus’ experience, solutions, and highly trained technical advisors assist with planning and preparedness that helps mitigate risk to your operations.
A full range of services can be tailored to individual client requirements in order to support the conditions for regional security, stability, and prosperity.
Regional core service offerings include:
- Security Services and Consulting
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Readiness and Mission Pre-Deployment Training
- CERCLA/ RCRA Support and Remediation
- Targetry and Training Range Maintenance
- Unexploded Ordnance Avoidance, Removal, and Disposal
- Geographic Information Systems/ Geophysics/ Digital Geophysical Mapping and Advanced Classification
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) for travelers
- Intelligence Analytics and Support
- Disaster Response
Janus is currently supporting clients in:
- United States
Janus has supported clients in:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico