Janus Global is a provider of integrated risk management and logistics and lifecycle management solutions for commercial and industrial facilities around the world.
Robust facility protection begins with a detailed understanding of the operating environment. Recent incidents globally associated with bad actors and terrorism highlight just how difficult the practical application of best practices can be, especially in the face of asymmetric threat. Stakeholders need to be fully informed about prevailing risks and engaged in the risk management strategy planning, which can be an increasingly complex and expensive activity.
Janus Global offers security vulnerability assessments that identify risk and propose mitigation plans which may include static and mobile security solutions, integrated technology and electronic surveillance systems, or simply the avoidance of high risk activity. By engaging us at the front end of the project lifecycle we will design cost-effective mitigation strategies to allow you to operate your facility in confidence.
Our experienced professionals work with your team to understand and incorporate your project requirements and desired outcomes in a bespoke solution to ensure seamless operations and address threats to your commercial and industrial facilities.
- We are a member of the International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA) and are ANSI/ASIS PSC.1-2012 certified, a management systems approach for quality of private security services and the assurance of human rights.
- We are also ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
- We adopt security vulnerability assessments as prescribed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) as our baseline facility security assessment tool.
- We recognize the Voluntary Principles of Security and Human Rights (VPSHR) and are conversant with the obligations of our clients in this regard.
- We subscribe to and strictly enforce compliance in line with the Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other international guidelines such as the UK Anti Bribery and Corruption Act.