Code of Business Ethics
As a Janus employee, I will always uphold the Janus Way. I will:
- Follow the laws, rules and regulations in the cities, states and countries in which Janus Global operates.
- Act at all times with honesty and integrity, avoiding any real or perceived conflict of interest between my personal interests and my ethical and professional responsibilities.
- Avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
Further, I will:
- When in doubt about any issue or course of action, immediately seek guidance.
- Work to ensure a safe, secure, and respectful workplace.
- Never discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion or disability.
- Be vigilant to protect against Human Rights abuses, Harassment, and Workplace Violence.
- Avoid inappropriate non-business relationships with government officials.
- Not own any interests in any Janus supplier, customer or competitor.
- Not engage in outside employment that might affect Janus business interests.
- Exercise moderation and sound judgment when making gifts to customers.
- When dealing with U.S. or foreign government officials strictly adhere to the Janus Code.
- In any business dealings, never offer nor receive any gift (“kickback”) designed to influence or reward favorable treatment.
- Not solicit nor receive a competitor’s proprietary information or source selection information during the course of a procurement.
- Not engage in the recruitment or any steps of hiring government officials without the approval of the General Counsel.
- Never use Janus property or assets for personal use unless authorization is obtained in advance.
- Always safeguard, and refrain from personal use, the Company’s business sensitive information and intellectual property.
- Protect Government property and documents in your charge.
- Not engage in anti-competitive practices, and if involved in industry associations, be sensitive to anti-trust situations.
- Do everything practical to ensure compliance with Janus contract requirements.
- Accurately record and charge my time to the proper account and never falsify and Company record.
- Not be guilty of nor tolerate the use of illegal drugs or the use of alcohol at Company offices and worksites.
- Report all violations of Janus Code of Business Ethics and Conduct in accordance with the many options it provides.