East Asia and the Pacific
While East Asia and the South Pacific have seen tremendous growth in prosperity, the area faces many challenges, including the legacy of explosive remnants of war from past conflicts. Explosive remnants of war and land mines remain on land and in waterways from various armed conflicts since World War II.
Janus Global Operations’ extensive presence in East Asia and the Pacific region and our mix of U.S. Government, Foreign Government and Commercial contracts, allows us to extend our clients’ reach to frontier locations when a pressing requirement arises. We provide scalable and discreet expeditionary solutions, maximizing the use of a thoroughly vetted and trained local workforce, able to support our client’s logistics and manpower requirements.
Our commitment to the region, sensitivity to cultural and political issues, as well as ten years of proven performance in the region enables Janus to be a natural selection when the conditions are less than favorable and the environment is hostile and austere.
A full range of services can be tailored to individual client requirements in order to support the conditions for regional security, stability, and prosperity.
Regional core service offerings include:
- Risk Management Services
- Maritime Security Consultancy
- Conventional Weapons Destruction
- Humanitarian De-mining/ Mine Action
- Training/ Capacity Building for De-mining, Counter-IED and Security
- Explosive Remnants of War/ Unexploded Ordnance Clearance
- Range Sustainment & Green Targets (eco-friendly range target solutions)
- Environmental Remediation
- Expeditionary Construction
- Life Support and Logistics/Airlift
Janus is currently supporting clients in:
- South Korea
Janus has supported clients in: