Janus Global is a leading provider of integrated explosive remnants of war remediation, risk management, and logistics and lifecycle management solutions to some of the world’s major oil & gas companies.
From signing a Production Sharing Agreement to achieving full production, the lifecycle of an oilfield is never simple. Whether you are an operating company, a partner, or a service company, the significant operating expenses and capital cost required to exploit the play means investment decisions are difficult and the day-to-day hazards of developing and running the field are numerous. Downstream, the supply of feedstock, the integrity of refining facilities, and getting the petroleum product to market can also incur significant risk and cost. When you overlay the geopolitical, environmental, and security risks that come into play in a post-conflict environment these decisions and operational constraints become even more complex.
At Janus Global we help you understand these risks and, either acting as a solutions integrator or through the application of discreet capability, work to mitigate the risks, allowing you to focus on your core business. Whether your environment is afflicted with physical hazards, like explosive remnants of war and other security risks, or you are struggling with damaged infrastructure, or you have community relations problems we can help you and your partners maintain operational tempo.
Additionally, Janus Global’s integrated logistics and lifecycle management solutions are designed to optimize operational readiness and promote productive working conditions and overall quality of life for oil and gas personnel in a cost effective manner.
Our experienced professionals work with your team to understand and incorporate your project requirements and desired outcomes in a bespoke solution to ensure seamless operations and address threats to your oil & gas facilities.
- We are a member of the International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA) and are ANSI/ASIS PSC.1-2012 certified, a management systems approach for quality of private security services and the assurance of human rights.
- We are also ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
- We adopt United Nations Mine Action Standards (UNMAS) as our baseline methodology for mine and explosive remnants of war clearance.
- We adopt security vulnerability assessments as prescribed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) as our baseline facility security assessment tool.
- We recognize the Voluntary Principles of Security and Human Rights (VPSHR) and are conversant with the obligations of our clients in this regard.
- We are conversant with the Montreux Document and the obligations of Host Governments.