Janus Global is a leading provider of integrated hazard and security risk solutions in less permissive environments.
From staking a claim through to site rehabilitation on mine closure, a mining company and its shareholders face significant commercial, environmental and hazard risk challenges. Mining in a geopolitically unstable or post-conflict environment adds several more layers of commercial, reputational and physical risk for an extractive company, severely impacting the monetization of the deposit.
At Janus Global we help you understand these risks and, either acting as a solutions integrator or through the application of discreet capability, work to mitigate the risks, allowing you to focus on your development. Whether your environment is afflicted with environmental hazards, like explosive remnants of war, or other security risks, or you have community relations problems we can help you and your partners maintain operational tempo.
Additionally, Janus Global’s integrated logistics and lifecycle management solutions are designed to optimize operational readiness and promote productive working conditions and overall quality of life for mining personnel in a cost effective manner.
Our experienced professionals work with your team to understand and incorporate your project requirements and desired outcomes in a bespoke solution to ensure seamless operations and address threats to your facilities throughout the mining lifecycle.
- We recognize the Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (EITI).
- We are a member of the International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA) and are ANSI/ASIS PSC.1-2012 certified, a management systems approach for quality of private security services and the assurance of human rights.
- We are also ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
- We recognize the Voluntary Principles of Security and Human Rights and are conversant with the obligations of our clients in this regard.
- We are conversant with the Montreux Document and the obligations of host governments.